Presentation of Uche Asoluka’s manifesto the Candidate For Federal House of Representatives, Owerri, Imo State.
I, Hon.Uche Asoluka, declare my intention to run for Owerri Federal constituency seat in the House of Representative in the coming General Election in 2019, under the Peoples Party of Nigeria (PPN).
I therefore solicit for your support and prayers from the good people of Owerri, Imo state to actualize my vision.
With the new generational challenge, things must be done differently to move Nigeria forward. This can be achieved by changing your mindset, because “the mindset is what separates the best from the rest”
Creative minds build the nation and not discriminate, because discrimination cannot get us better results but rather destruction. When we focus on negativity of the world, you bring upon yourself and the world more negative things. But when we focus on positivity, it uplifts your life and uplifts the world.
Without a positive mindset, you will struggle to push through the ups and downs of chasing your goals. A lot can be achieved only in believing what we all can do. God himself in the beginning created the world with his own initiatives so we must believe in our creativity by changing our mindset towards leadership which only you and I can do with a collective’s measure.
It took me four (4) years before I actually acted on my aspiration and decided to relentlessly chase them. Come lets all have a positive attitude in achieving our goals. I believe we can fix this, in 2019 Election.
What I will do for my Constituency
• FIRST, my people will have unimpeded access to me and the activities of the Federal Government.
• SECOND, quarterly interactive section with my people to be abreast with their challenges and the way forward.
• THIRD, I will provide links with Ministries, Federal Agencies and NGOs for employment and empowerment.
• FOURTH, I will ensure that the voice of my people will be heard because my credibility counts.
• FIFTH, I will guarantee provision of infrastructures, healthcare, education, etc for my people.
I vow not to fail my people because I believe in credibility and consistency.